Creepshow S3 Giveaway Official Rules
CREEPSHOW SEASON 3 PRIZE PACK GIVEAWAY (“PROMOTION”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO THE SPONSOR AND NOT TO INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER. YOUR NAME MAY BE USED ON INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER TO ANNOUNCE THAT YOU HAVE WON
By entering this promotion (this “Promotion”), entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may, at Sponsor’s discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of the Sponsor regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. The Promotion begins on October 1, 2021 at 12:00 PM EST and ends on October 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST (“Promotion Period”).
2. SPONSOR: Digital Store LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, NY, NY 10001 ( “Sponsor”)
3. ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. Officers, directors, members, employees and independent contractors of the Sponsor, or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and each of their immediate family members (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse) and household members are not eligible. The Sponsor’s determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final.
4. HOW TO ENTER. Instagram: follow the instructions of the promotion post, follow the Sponsor account (@Shudder) and comment on the promotion post as instruction for a chance to win. Twitter: Re-tweet the Sponsors Tweet as instructed in the promotion post for a chance to win. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Limit: One entry per person and one entry per Instagram or Twitter handle during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Entrants may not enter more than once by using multiple Instagram or Twitter handles, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If an entrant uses fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, such submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
In the event of a dispute regarding an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the Instagram or Twitter account submitted/utilized at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an Instagram or Twitter account by the organization that is responsible for assigning Instagram accounts. Entrants may not participate with multiple Instagram or Twitter accounts, nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter as multiple entrants using Instagram.com. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple Instagram or Twitter accounts and/or under multiple identities will be disqualified from participation in the Promotion and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. On or about November 4, 2021, one (1) winner will be selected via random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Potential winner will receive a direct message from the Sponsor at the Instagram or Twitter account used to participate in the Promotion; confirming that he/she was determined to be a winner and requesting the individual’s full name, email address and mailing address. Potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s winner notification within seventy-two (72) hours of notification or the Prize will be forfeited. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her Prize and an alternate Winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential Winners in accordance with the above procedure, after which the Prize may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. Sponsor shall have no liability for any submission that is lost, intercepted or not received by the Sponsor. Decisions of the Sponsor are final on all matters relating to this Promotion, including interpretation of these Official Rules, determining the winner, and awarding of the prize.
6. PRIZE DESCRIPTION AND REDEMPTION CONDITIONS. There will be one (1) winner who will receive one (1) of each of the following: Fright Rags – Creepshow Season 3 T-shirt, Geektiki – Creep Tiki Mug, Messed Up Puzzles – Creepshow Puzzle, Trick or Treat Studios – The Companion Scarecrow Mask, Scholastic – Creepshow Books “The Taker” and “The Cursed,” Creepshow season 1 DVD, Creepshow microwave popcorn bowl. Approximate Retail Value of Prize is $242.99. The prize will be awarded within approximately three weeks of the winner’s complete response to notification as required under Section 5.
7. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
8. NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash, will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and cannot be applied to existing credit balances. Any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
9. PUBLICITY. Participating in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ and designees’ to use, publish, reproduce, and distribute for any purpose, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, print, internet, television, radio, and offline), each winner’s name, city, or biographical information, voice, or image, each in perpetuity without further compensation, credit, or right of review or approval.
10. TERMS AND CONDITIONS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases, discharges and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and any other party associated with the development, or administration or promotion of this Promotion, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, affiliated entities, successors and assigns (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion, including, without limitation, legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”) arising out of or relating to the Promotion in any way. Except where prohibited, acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Sponsor Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse, or possession of any prize, including any claims for personal injury or otherwise relating in any way to the receipt of the services or the usage of the products awarded through this Promotion.
11. FORCE MAJEURE, DISCLAIMER/INTERNET: If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of the Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its discretion, to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process and/or cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion and to select winner(s) from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices, or intending to abuse, threaten, or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law. The Sponsor Entities (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in acquisition, operation, or transmission of communications, line failure relating to theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; (ii) are not responsible for any problems relating to, or technical malfunction of, any communications network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or communications service provider, computer or other equipment, hardware, software, failure of any entry information to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error, or traffic congestion of any communications system on the internet, or at any website, or (iii) any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading of any materials in this Promotion.
12. CLAIM/CHOICE OF LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with any Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in the State of New York. All participants who enter a Promotion agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New York and agree to waive the right to a jury trial with respect to any claim or dispute with regard to any aspect of any Promotion or these Official Rules. Any and all claims, judgments and awards in connection with a Promotion shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in connection with such Promotion but in no event attorneys fees; and under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
14. WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the winner(s) of a Promotion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty (30) days following the conclusion of the Promotion.