The Green Inferno

The Green Inferno

Directed by Eli Roth

A group of college students take their humanitarian protest to the Amazon jungle, only to be taken prisoner by the indigenous tribe they came to save. Trapped in a remote tribal village, these naïve, technology- dependent students suffer unspeakable acts as the victims of chilling and soul- destroying rituals reserved for only the most threatening intruders. Fear will eat you alive… Contains strong language, sexual scenes, violence and gore.

A group of college students take their humanitarian protest to the Amazon jungle, only to be taken prisoner by the indigenous tribe they came to save.

Cast: Lorenza Izzo, Ariel Levy, Aaron Burns

Member Reviews

Overall good film! But who am i to judge. I am a dedicated horror fan, and i must say this is one of my 'go to ' films. 99% of the acting is fine the other 1% is insignificant so no worries.Always recommend people should watch this classic film

ANON_SVOD_USER_1562020277158
svg-skull
svg-skull
svg-skull
svg-skull
svg-skull
5 days ago

Dumb. Fun.

transo19234
svg-skull
svg-skull
svg-skull
svg-skull
svg-skull
9 days ago

Honestly I expected more when I saw this was directed by Eli Roth, lousy plot line and over the top gore.

Clik
svg-skull
svg-skull
svg-skull
svg-skull
svg-skull
10 days ago

I was looking forward to this and got a horrid surprise in that it was shite. I expected much more, maybe the film is marmite.

Freddie5cut5
svg-skull
svg-skull
svg-skull
svg-skull
svg-skull
a month ago

wicked like a hilarious comedy not supposed to laugh at things like this but I could not stop laughing absolutely wicked not for people which can't handle gorey if you're not a little pussyhole definitely worth a watch. peace out eat shit my g

coopz187
svg-skull
svg-skull
svg-skull
svg-skull
svg-skull
a month ago